The Fujitsu LSI 9211-8i D2607 SAS2008 is an HBA card that allows you to expand the storage of your system in a way that fits your needs with its support IT mode for pass-through and RAID. HBA card allows for 2x MinSAS to 4x SATA cables to be used to allow for a further 8 SATA or SAS drives to be connected to a system.
Included with purchase:
- 1x Fujitsu 9211-8i D2607 (LSI 9211-8I variant) IT Mode
- 1x Full-height PCI-E bracket
The Fujitsu 9211-8i D2607 LSISAS2008 has been removed from a working unit, tested by our team, and is ready to ship by courier today!
- Firmware flashed to LSI 9211-8i firmware (IT Mode) to enable further features needed by software like UNRAID, FreeNAS and ZFS.
- Supports SAS and SATA drives
- Two Mini-SAS internal connectors (SFF-8087)
- Connects to up to 16 SAS or SATA drives
- x8 PCI Express 2.0 host interface
- 6 Gbps throughput per port
- LSI SAS2008 6Gbps RAID on Chip (ROC) controller
- Supports RAID levels 0, 1, 10 (RAID levels 5 and 50 with optional ServeRAID M1000 Series Advanced Feature Key)
- Supports up to 16 logical volumes
- Supports LUN sizes up to 64 TB
- Configurable stripe size up to 64 KB
- Compliant with Disk Data Format (DDF) configuration on disk (COD)
Fast delivery shipping out of Sydney, Australia for domestic and international. Auspost and Courier Options Available